- Staff are well supported with classrooms equipped with a variety of digital technology devices e.g. Interactive Whiteboards (both Promethean and Smartboards), Apple Macs and Televisions.
- All students in years 7-11 have an iPad.
We have been asked to work towards Apple Distinguished School status, of which there are currently only 12 in the country. As such our use of technology is increasingly focused around;
- Enhancing opportunities to create flexible learning environments – which enhance independence, engagement, creativity and deepen learning
- Ensuring the use of technology leads to measurably better outcomes for students
- Distributed leadership of ICT for Learning across the school encouraging collaboration
- Innovative approaches to Learning and Teaching
- Engaging Professional Learning with impact